Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Radiant Review: Venus Snap Razor

Radiant Review:
Venus Snap Travel Size Razor


I received this tiny little razor from Influenster and I was so excited to try it out. It has five blades and a moisturizing strip for extra moisture. This razor is the perfect razor for the girl on the go, it comes with a cute container to pack it up and throw it in your bag. I liked the results after using it a few times, I typically use a men's razor to shave my legs because I like how close it shaves. But this little razor did a great job as well in comparison to the other brands I've used before. 

I give it 4 stars out of 5.

Cons: It is very small so it isn't a razor you would want to use daily. 
Pro: Close shave and perfect for weekend trips and travels.

If you are interested in receiving free products for your personal review and opinions leave your email in the comments below and I will send you an invitation!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment