Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Random Acts Of Kindness

Do Something Kind!


Austin and I love to find small Random Acts Of Kindness to do for others. I saw this idea on Pinterest for making "Blessing Bags" for people you may see while out in town who need an extra pick me up. Sometimes giving cash to those you see may make you nervous, but a blessing bag can be filled with goodies that anyone could use in a time of need. I made my own twist on the blessing bag and created a few to keep in my car so that I can bless someone when there is a need.

I have a small stockpile in my guest bathroom of extra toiletries and items that I used. I also made a stop at the dollar tree to pick up a few extra items. Several things at the dollar tree come in multiples for a dollar (I purchased Soap, Combs, Chapstick, Anti Bac Wipes, Snacks and each packet had at least two for one dollar.) The total cost was around $13 for three bags stuffed full of goodies.


Inside my Blessing Bags
1. Deodorant
2. Razor
3. Soap
4. Comb
5. Toothbrush
6. Toothpaste
7. Antibacterial Wipes
8. Peanut Butter Crackers
9. Raisins
10. Nature Valley Bars
11. Sixlets & Werther's Candy
12. Hand written note : )

No comments:

Post a Comment